Compact fire starter designed to light fires in any conditions
Made from Iron, Magnesium and mostly of an alloy of rare earth metals
The sparks are actually tiny flakes of molten ferrocerium with an extremely high temperature
Great for survival kit or emergency
100% brand new and high quality
Material: Synthetic rare earths.
Color: show as pictures.
1. Made from Iron, Magnesium and mostly of an alloy of rare earth metals.
2. Waterproof & Weatherproof, Light Fires In Any Conditions.
3. These rods have the property of producing very hot sparks when rubbed against a rough surface.
4. Add a handle of your own design and you have your own unique fire starting kit.
5. Great for survival kit or emergency.
HOW TO USE:
1 ¨C Gather tinder (dry branches, bark, grass, pine needles, lint, paper, etc.) of the preferred size/amount.
2 ¨C Use the serrated edge of the striker to scrape along the length of the magnesium rod to create shavings.
3 ¨C You can either sprinkle the magnesium shavings throughout the tinder pile, or scrape the shavings into a cluster to the minimum size of a U.S. quarter coin.
4 ¨C Then hold the flint at an angle over the pile, while forcefully sliding your striker along the length of the flint to create sparks.
5 ¨C Continue to slide the striker against the flint until the sparks land directly onto the shavings pile and ignite a flame.
1.Please allow little size error due to manual measurement.
2. For first-time use, stripping the protective layer of paint from the striker before starting your fire will help produce the best results.
2pcs * Outdoor Flints.
Masterein 2pcs Magnesium Ferrocerium Rod Flint Fire Starter Lighter for Camping Emergency Survival - B06Y2T49D6